Saturday, September 4, 2010

New Day! New Challenge! New Blog!

I'm about to embark on a great new adventure in my life! For the first time ever I am moving out of state. It's big, and it's scary... but its less scary because I'm moving in with my fiance who I adore. To keep me going though I want something that I can cling to and bring with me and I thought what better but a blog. And even better yet! A shopping blog.

Money isn't abundant right now for me and I'm addicted to my online shopping of cute and interested things so I figured that I would find things and leave them here for all of you! What do you think? 

I hope you all like my blog! Please comment and let me know things you like, things you don't like, or anything in general.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

If you need something specific but can't really find what you want, ask a little birdy for help:
darling.little.bird@gmail.com
Tell me what you're hunting for, whether it be the perfect coral throw pillows or an inexpensive but cute coffee table I'd be glad to help you on the hunt. I'll email you back when I find something and I'll pop it up right here on the blog so you and all your friends can find it!

No comments:

Post a Comment